Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Ultimate Obstacle Course at Camp Hunua

Ultimate Obstacle Course

As my cabin and me waited to get our cups, for the ultimate obstacle course at Camp Hunuas top field,the birds on trees were chirping like they were cheering for the other team. The muddy,cold grass felt weird on my feet.I was excited but nervous.

There it goes “Ready set go!”.I raced off with the cup of water in my hands. Bouncing over hurdles, avoiding poles, under a cargo net and down a water-slide. During this I could hear the water splashing out of the cup.As soon as I got off the water slide I sprinted to the bucket to pour in the remaining water.I ran to the starting line to start again. After the last team went,we all ran to the water slide to slide down again and again.

After that, we were all soapy so we went to the “Kid Wash”(the hose)to get hosed off.One minute I was slippery and soapy the next minute I was soaking wet.I was relieved that I had made it without tripping. We were all puffed so we went to the tarpaulin to gather our belongings to go back to our cabins to change into dry clothes. In the end when they announced my cabin and me the winners we were all so EXCITED! If I could do it again, I definitely would.

 
                                                               - Eliza                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment