Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I am poem

An "I am poem" is a way for others to
understand more about you.
Here is my "I am poem"

I am an excellent swimmer at AUT.
I wonder what the world would be like if we were stuck in the olden days.
I hear the music the music spill out of the CD player as I dance along.
I see people smiling, waving, chatting all around me.
I want to be someone that helps others.
I am a swimmer.



I pretend to be an adventurous but shy twin.
I feel a surge of love towards my mother as she raised me and cared for me.
I touch the soft silky feeling of a new swimsuit at Christmas.
I worry about having no friends at all.
I cry when someone betrays me.
I am an excellent swimmer at AUT.



I understand that everyone must die at some time.
I say everyone is to be cared for and treated equally.
I dream to have two children and a happy family.
I try to be the best I can be.
I hope that the memories of my childhood stay with me forever.
I am an excellent swimmer at AUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment